During our kickstarter, we described a feature that would allow Enophone to notify users when their focus level drops, to help their subconscious better recognize when it becomes fatigued. This technology was based on the science of sustained attention training, which has shown to improve focus levels over time.
As we built the Eno app, we experimented with several version of this feature. Our goal was to provide a distinct audio cue that will achieve the sustained attention training, without it being jarring and disturbing to listeners trying to focus.
The end result is Eno's focus music. These soundscapes were designed by audio specialists in partnership with Eno's neuroscience team to create the perfect environment for focused work, while also providing the audio feedback that powers the sustained attention training.
Want to learn more? See this article about Eno's focus music.
Still have a question? Drop us a message!
Articles in this section
- Troubleshoot Enowork app status indicator
- Troubleshoot Enowork backend quit
- Eno app data missing after update
- Troubleshoot Enowork account creation
- Eno app for iOS and Android not available
- Will Enophone notify when my focus level drops
- How to delete .enowork folder
- Send Enowork app log files
- Send Eno diagnostics data