If you experience sound feedback from your microphone, your Enophone may be in Talk-through audio mode. You can change audio modes by double-pressing the centre button [ o ], or by powering off and on your Enophone.
If this does not solve the issue, we suggest you try restoring your Enophone to factory settings.
To factory reset your Enophone and repair your device
- Turn on your Enophone by holding down the middle button until you hear “power-on”.
- Then, you’ll need to clear your bluetooth list. To do this, press and hold the + and – buttons until you hear ‘bluetooth list cleared’.
- Once you’ve cleared your bluetooth list, your Enophone will be in pairing mode. The blue/white light should be flashing.
- Next step, you will need to turn your Enophone on again. Long press the middle button until you hear ‘ready to pair another device’.
- You can then pair your device again and see if you still experience any noise issues.
Still have a question? Drop us a message!