When updating to v1.0 of the Eno app, it's possible that after logging into your account, your data will be missing. This is a minor, fixable issue. Follow the steps below to sync your data with Eno in order to upgrade to the new app version.
When upgrading between major version of the Eno app, many changes are made to the database used to store mental fitness data. Completing this migration requires syncing your data with Eno's cloud, in order to format the data appropriately for the new version.
If you chose not to sync your data with the Eno cloud when you first created your Eno app account, this procedure will be blocked, and your data will not be synced to the new app. To fix this, you can simply open the old version of the app and sync your data - your data will automatically be migrated to the new app and appear when you open it.
Please follow the steps below to sync your data.
How to sync your data
Before beginning these steps, ensure that your syncing is complete on v1.0 of the Eno app. You can identify this by the green cloud in the top right corner of the app.
Note that these steps may involve uploading and downloading significant amounts of data (>100mb). Please ensure that you are on WiFi before proceeding to avoid unnecessary data charges.
- Install and open the Enowork app v0.6.2
If you were previously using the Enowork app prior to upgrading, the app may still be installed on your computer under the name "Enowork". If this is the case, please open the currently-installed version.
- Login to your Eno account
- Navigate to the settings page
- Click "Review your data upload settings" and enable both Sensor data and App usage
- Keep the app open while the data syncs
Syncing the data is often quick, but may take up to 2 hours depending on your number of sessions and internet connection speed. When the data finishes syncing, you will see a small green cloud with a check mark in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Open the Eno app v1.0, login, and allow the data to sync
Your data should start to appear slowly as the sessions are synced. This may take up to 2 hours, depending on your number of sessions and internet connection speed. When the data finishes syncing, you will see a small green cloud with a check mark in the top right corner of the dashboard.
If the data does not appear after syncing, or if you experience an error during sync, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you debug.
Still have any questions? Send us a message!
Articles in this section
- Troubleshoot Enowork app status indicator
- Troubleshoot Enowork backend quit
- Eno app data missing after update
- Troubleshoot Enowork account creation
- Eno app for iOS and Android not available
- Will Enophone notify when my focus level drops
- How to delete .enowork folder
- Send Enowork app log files
- Send Eno diagnostics data